With thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

What am I thankful for today, on this national day of thanksgiving?  Here are a few things:

I am eternally grateful to have a wonderful family, where all of us are healthy and happy and support each other.

I am equally thankful for my many friends who are always there for me, no matter what.

I am appreciative that I live in a country where I can be who I am, to say what I feel, and to live as I prefer.

I am grateful for the lessons I've learned, both personally and professionally, as often we receive a particularly difficult set of circumstances to navigate.  It's my sincere hope that the sum of these experiences will help make me a better person.

I appreciate the opportunity to share my thoughts on, well, whatever comes to mind in this space, where we're able to exchange ideas safely and without hesitation.

I am thankful to live in a country where the majority of us have what we need, and more, and would be even more appreciative of making sure that those who don't have what they need are able to receive the help and guidance that they deserve.

Share your thanks with those you love today and every day!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Replacement value

Latest and greatest

They were right