Tweet tweet

Friends, I've been wondering how many of my loyal readers are also active on Twitter.  I don't "tweet" that often, but sometimes do, just because I see, hear or experience something worth mentioning.  And I can tell you that I don't have that many Twitter followers, but a few that are active and take note of some of the stuff I post.  Here's a sampling:

richardlexsmith
Just complimented a delivery driver on his Batman sox. Answered that his visor and shirt matched, adding that his name is Bruce Wayne.
6/23/14, 11:43 AM
richardlexsmith
How about Blazin’ Billy? Another base hit, RBI, ten game hit streak, and oh, by the way, he just stole second.
6/21/14, 5:26 PM
richardlexsmith
Neighbor was out with a chainsaw at 4:00 AM clearing a tree that was partially blocking the street. Civic responsibility is great, but…
6/20/14, 8:13 AM
richardlexsmith
I must be living right, as I’ve been to four of these spots: http://t.co/kSFN9XfkZH
6/17/14, 3:43 PM
richardlexsmith
@RickieFowlerPGA's sartorial tribute to Payne Stewart was outstanding yesterday. Well done!
6/13/14, 9:50 AM
richardlexsmith
@neiltyson You're killing it today, sir.
6/13/14, 9:15 AM
richardlexsmith
If you were as taken with the @COSMOSonTV as I was, here's the passage read by the late Carl Sagan: http://t.co/mZA5LWIy4T
6/8/14, 10:22 PM
You get the idea.

That's my Twitter "name," "richardlexsmith."  If you have any interest in Twitter, set up a free account and follow me.  I like it because I can follow friends or famous people, learn about interesting articles and lots more stuff.  Fun and informative, and a lot faster than sifting through all of that without some sort of filter!

Hope to see you in the Twittersphere!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Replacement value

Thankful every day

Latest and greatest