Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Just a brief but heartfelt message to all of you today:

I want to wish everyone who visits this space the very happiest of holiday seasons, whether you celebrate Christmas or Hanukah or Kwanzaa or even Festivus (note:  every time our president comments about one of his many objects of scorn, I'm compelled to think of the Festivus airing of grievances...).

I hope that the weather allows you to see those you love during this season, and that if you're traveling, or they are, that their travels are smooth and uneventful.

I hope that we can all reflect on the good things we have in our lives, and can toast each other's good fortune in the process.

I hope that 2020 brings you health and prosperity, however you happen to define it.

And I hope to see you again in the new year!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Replacement value

Latest and greatest

They were right