Catch up

No, not "ketchup," although I admit a fondness for that....

No, just catching up on some things.  Busy weekend, busy week last week.  Lots going on.  And things have now slowed down.

But it's a funny thing, I find that the busier I am, the better a lot of things appear to go, at least in my experience.  And when things are moving kind of slowly, well, that's a recipe for disaster sometimes.

Hectic began a week ago last Sunday, when I sought treatment for what turned out to be contact dermatitis in my eyes.  The swelling, itching and pain started on Saturday, and I finally relented and went to an urgent care clinic.  Was prescribed steroid/antibiotic drops, which I finished Saturday.  Never affected my vision, but I looked like I was either very hung over or a vampire, your choice, until the redness relented mid-week last week.  And had the height of the seasonal allergy throat/sinus crud in the midst of all of this.  Nice!

I spent most of last week in Nashville, Tennessee, training a new employee we just hired for my company.  I was in Franklin, specifically, but really didn't do much other than spend each day with this new associate and then find a place for dinner each evening.  One of those evenings was dinner with another of my employees, which was a good opportunity to catch up with her.

Then a busy weekend that included a golf game and a cookout with our son and his family.  Then some travel for personal business Sunday and yesterday.

So back to normal today.  If there is such a thing!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Replacement value

Something to think about

Thankful every day